AUSTRALIAN CARDIJN INSTITUTE COOPERATIVE LIMITED
NOTICE OF VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the THIRD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Australian Cardijn Institute Cooperative Limited will be held on Saturday 28 August 2020 at 2.00pm AEST.
The Registrar of Cooperatives has approved holding a virtual general meeting.
It will be accessible via the following link:
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIudu-hrDIjG9zfmrST_8vTUXkHulL58c99
The chairperson, Mr Brian Lawrence is to deem if we have a quorum and then open the meeting with a prayer.
1. To confirm the Minutes of the Second Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 29 August 2020. See attached minutes.
2. Any matters arising from the Minutes of the 2020 First Annual General Meeting.
3. To receive from the Board, Auditors, any officer of the ACI, any member of ACI, any reports upon the transactions, affairs of the Australian Cardijn Institute for the year end of 30/06/2021.
4. Income and Expenditure Statement and Balance Sheet for the year end 30/06/2021. Mr Michael Rice to present. See attached Report.
5. Election of Directors: Present Board Members are: Mr Brian Lawrence, Chairperson, Messrs Kevin Vaughan, Mark Ager, Stefan Gigacz, Secretary, Gregore Lopez, David Moloney, Michael Rice, Treasurer, Desmond Ryan and Damian Egan. During the year, Mr K.E. Vaughan resigned as a member of the board.
Messrs Ager, Gigacz, Moloney, Rice and Ryan complete their terms at the AGM and are available for re-election.
The Board is seeking to further improve its expertise and is looking for suitable candidates with special skills in marketing, religious, theological and other relevant disciplines and in order to increase gender and age diversity.
6. Guest speaker: Fr Bob Wilkinson, Adelaide priest and former YCW, YCS and Christian Life Movement chaplain.
7. National and International Reports: Mr S. Gigacz
Website: Mr S. Gigacz
Newsletter: Mr G. Lopez
Adelaide Report: Mr M. Ager
Brisbane Report: Mr M. Rice
Melbourne Report: Mr D. Moloney
Perth Report: Mr D. Egan
8. Our “Notice of Meeting” will be online from 14 August 2020 at the following link:
Members are encouraged to email the secretary Mr S.R. Gigacz by 21 August 2020 with any voting intentions, questions for the annual meeting or suggestions: email@example.com
9. ACI Plan for 2021-24
12. General Business
By ORDER OF THE BOARD
Secretary/Director: Mr S. Gigacz
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: 0491 077 033.
ACI Registered Address: 56 Austin Rd, Seaford, Vic, 3198.